Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg

Registration & Admission

Please note:

Admission to degree programmes (bachelor's / master's / "Staatsexamen" / doctoral degrees) at Heidelberg University is possible only via the →International Relations Office.


If you are interested in applying for one of the course programmes or examinations offered at the Internatioanl Study Centre, our web pages will provide you with the relevant information:

top of the page

Page editor: ISZ