For questions about how to
- apply for the Studienkolleg of Heidelberg University
- apply for German language courses at the Kolleg für deutsche Sprache und Kultur
- take the DSH ("Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang") exam at the International Study Centre / Heidelberg University
- apply for a degree programme at Heidelberg University
please contact the service portal of Heidelberg University.
Tel.: +49 6221 54-5454
The International Study Centre is currently closed to the public. If you need to get in touch with us directly, please contact us only via e-mail:
Kolleg für deutsche Sprache und Kultur: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Announcements by the International Study Centre (last updated: 6 July 2021):
The "Internationales Studienzentrum" is part of the University of Heidelberg. Its aim is to prepare students for studying at post-high school level by teaching them German and the specific knowledge required.
The "Internationales Studienzentrum" ...
- offers basic and advanced courses on German language and culture,
- offers the Obligatory Proficiency Examination (DSH) and courses that prepare students for this test,
- provides relevant information about studying at Heidelberg or other German universities,
- familiarizes students with German history and culture and informs them about the political and economic structures of Germany,
- provides contacts with German and foreign students through cultural activities.
Participants in the courses of the ISZ are registered as students of Heidelberg University.
The "Internationales Studienzentrum" offers special courses in cooperation with the International Relations Division of Heidelberg University, the German Academic Exchange Service, the Ministry of the Sciences, Research and the Arts of Baden-Württemberg and foreign universities.